Hill County Seller Pre-Closing Information
Micro Title Hill County, LLC
103 W. Elm Street
Hillsboro, Texas 76645
Email: [email protected]
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SELLERS
Please know that if you own the property under one of the following types of ownership, our office will require the following at least five business days prior to closing if they are NOT already filed in County Clerk’s Office of Hill County, Texas.
INDIVIDUALS USING POWER OF ATTORNEY
- Provide original signed and notarized form
- Please provide copy of the Last Will & Testament of decedent (if any).
- Provide copy of Petition for Probate.
- Provide copy of Letters of Administration and Death Certificate.
- Provide name, address, and phone number of Attorney for Estate (if any).
- Provide proof of Death in the form of a death certificate, of any Co-owner whose interest is transferred immediately to you upon his/her death.
- NOTE: Power of Attorney CANNOT be used when title is held in the name of an Estate.
- Provide copy of Articles of Incorporation.
- Provide copy of Corporate Resolution (authorizing signatory).
- Provide copy of Certificate of Good Standing (current within 1 yr.).
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
- Provide copy of Articles of Organization.
- Provide copy of Operating Agreement.
- Provide certified copy of Certificate of Organization.
- Provide copy of Company Resolution (authorizing signatory).
- Provide copy of Trust Agreement and all addenda. Please mail if unable to email all pages.
- NOTE: Power of Attorney CANNOT be used when title is held in the name of a Trust.
IF PARTICIPATING IN A 1031 EXCHANGE
- Provide name and contact information for your Exchangor so we can coordinate 1031 Exchange documents and proceeds transfer.